I have used unix in various forms for a long time. I do most of my general scripting in python and have been doing machine learning recently in a mixture of pytorch and jax. I have done a lot of mobile development for iOS in Swift and Android in Kotlin.
- I can do many interesting things with a combination of Cyberduck, TextMate, ssh and tmux.
- Project management — gitlab, dvc, cml.
- I use XCode for iOS.
- For Android, I work with Android Studio.
- Chat — slack, discord.
- Frameworks — scikit, numpy, pandas, jax.
- Scaling — dask, ray, beam.
- Notebooks — jupyter, colab.
- Machine learning — tensorflow, keras, pytorch, fastai, lightning.
- Workloads — airflow, kubeflow.
- mail — google apps.
- dns/https — google domains, cloudflare, letsencrypt.
- containers — kubernetes, microk8s, docker, openfaas.
- cloud — google cloud, amazon web services, digital ocean.
- databases — SQLite, postgres/postico, graphql, redis.
- analytics — amplitude, posthog.
- mobile sdks — firebase, branch.