I have used unix in various forms for a long time. I do most of my general scripting in python and have been doing machine learning recently in swift for tensorflow. I have done a lot of mobile development for iOS in swift and Android in Kotlin.
- I can do many interesting things with a combination of Cyberduck, TextMate, ssh and tmux.
- Project management — phabricator.
- I use XCode for my iOS code.
- For Android, I work with Android Studio.
- Continuous integration — jenkins.
- Deployment — fastlane.
- Chat — slack, discord.
- Frameworks — numpy, pandas, scikit, julia.
- Scaling — dask, ray, spark.
- Notebooks — jupyter, colab.
- Machine learning — tensorflow, keras, pytorch, fastai.
- Workloads — airflow, kubeflow, argo.